Tuesday, February 22, 2011

So Good Home Goods!

I had not been to Home goods for some time and felt that it was time to see what new things they had in store for me. The boys room has been bugging me with it's clutter and things just not in places that were safe for a soon to be crawling baby. They needed a night stand to put their white noise machine on and a drawer for Korban's socks. After much searching and returning the first one that I thought would be good this is what I found...



So now the lightning McQueen clock has a permanent home as well as several other toys. The basket I also found at Home Goods and it fit perfectly for Benjamin's receiving blankets and burp cloth's. And just so you know, I am a bit of a neat freak about cords showing from electronic devises....so this picture really bugs me, (I must find another way). I inherited this from my Dad, thanks Dad and Josh thinks I'm strange.






Next was something that I was not planning on finding nor was I looking for but when I saw it I had to get it. FYI if you don't buy something that you see and like it is more than likely to be gone when you come back later. But fortunately for me they had an abundance of these cute little stools and one was just right for my Benjamin...

They even had some adorable ones for girls and i am seriously thinking of getting one just in case.
While making my way to the check out Korban noticed these cute little "lady's" as he calls them. I did not realize how much I needed one of these until I laid eyes on her! It is the cutest little lint roller ever! Your probably thinking, "wow you must have very linty clothes." No but I do shed like a Persian cat...all the nursing and hormones changing have caused the hair that I grew while pregnant to fall out:( It's pretty bad and I won't go into detail but my new lint rolling friend cleans my shirt up real nice:)

And my last favorite find was this little egg basket. It reminded me of staying at the B & B in Pennsylvania and gathering the eggs for our breakfast that morning. It fits perfectly in my fridge and just looks so cute. Now all I need is a glass milk bottle...next Home goods trip.


And in this case....yes I do put all my eggs in one basket;)

1 comment:

  1. 1. I need a hair-lint rolly lady.

    2. Love the sweet little red nightstand.

    3. IN LOVE with the egg basket! Like. So in love that I want to buy chickens.

    ReplyDelete