Saturday, February 5, 2011

Sianara Old Friend



I can't believe I forgot to post this! Josh has finally gotten rid of the old Honda.
It was a pretty nice car when we first started our courtship...I remember going on our first date to the movies in that car, we met at Packard's (In the plaza) and drove down the hill to see a movie, any movie, we didn't care. The Rookie was just getting ready to show when we got there and it was perfect. I don't think we ever let go of each others hand the whole night....sigh.


But time was not good to her. The paint Did not ware well under the sun and other things began to go wrong with it when one day she just died. It was for the better really, Josh needed a newer more reliable car. I even remember tying our second Christmas tree to the top of it. It made the car look so small! Who is that young well rested good looking couple? I have not seen them around in a while;)


Both of the boys woke up in time to see the tow truck come and haul her away. Korban right away said "Like Tow Mater!" Even though it was very brisk and a wee bit early in the morning he enjoyed standing outside in his little rain boots to see the tow truck in action.
She will be missed!

1 comment:

  1. awe! bye bye good ole pal! And by the way, I feel the same way when I look at pre-kiddo pics of me and the hubs....like WOW I forgot what I looked like without dark circles...didn't know my eyes could open that wide! Although I have to say, your pics dont make you look tired now..just sayin...youre gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete