Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Growing

You know when it is spring time because many little things begin to grow, sprouting up from a tiny seedling to something bright and beautiful. I love seeing the flowers grow and trees blossom but lately for me, the focus has been more on how much our little man is growing! You know the phrase growing like a weed? Well he is...but the good kind of weed of course. Here he is at Easter very happy about his findings. Doesn't he look so grown up? It kills me. But at the same time I am so excited for him to be a big brother and let him pass on the baby torch to the new little Steinberg on the way, which by the way is also growing...and kicking...and bringing so much joy already.

Even harder to believe is how Korban went from this......
To this!
He was very much posing for me by the way. I guess he was in the mood for pictures because he made the same pose for several of these photos. But I guess I shouldn't be surprised because when you water things with love and attention they are bound to grow, and it is pretty hard to ignore this guy.


3 comments:

  1. He IS getting so big. And more adorable by the minute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh he is SO big!!! Such an absolute sweetheart! He is on our digital picture frame and Abigail always gets so excited when she sees him come up. She calls him her "friend from California". cant wait to see you guys in a couple of weeks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that boy! I can't believe how much he's talking. It's insanity! And that first picture with the ducky is crazy! What a itty bitty!

    ReplyDelete