Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Heart Day

I know it was weeks ago but I had to share all the fun and mess we had for Valentines day. I found a craft that Korban could do with me and enjoy. He loved crumpling the tissue paper and tossing them into the bowl on the table so much that he wanted to dump them out and do it allover again...Thanks for the help little man but mommy will finish the rest.
The finished product was pretty cute too.

I even tried my hand at baking a cake, not out of a box, and using fondant instead of frosting for my boys. With some frustrations and I'm sure mis-measured ingredients, it turned out pretty tasty but surely nothing Cake boss worth...sorry Buddy. All in all the fondant was fun to work with though hard to shape without cracking a little section here or there but it was nothing that couldn't be masked with a few fondant hearts.

2 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous cake!!!! And your sweet little man and ADORABLE wreath! Looks like a fun day you crafty little mama! I think Im getting inspired....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those hearts are amazingly adorable! And I'm impressed with your cake skills! Very cute!

    ReplyDelete