Wednesday, February 24, 2010

The Funny Things You Do

Looking through some of our photos from the past month, I had to smile. Korban does the silliest things and finds joy in the simplest things that it really makes me think that maybe I am not enjoying enough of the simple things in life lately. Oh to have the innocence of a child.

For example, Try wearing a bucket on your head and riding your giraffe like a race car around the kitchen island. Doesn't that sound like fun?






Or just plop down in the middle of your kitchen with a bowl of blueberries and enjoy each and every one.
Find a cozy hiding place full of toys meant for your
little cousins and just sit for a while.
Take a few moments to walk in someone else's shoes even if they are too big for you.
Of course I would not do these things exactly because when a child does it, it's cute and adorable and picture worthy. But if it
were me my husband might question his wife's mental stability and recommend I get out more and socialize with a more adult crowd.
However I have nothing against sitting on the
kitchen floor with a bowl full of ice cream, with blueberries on top, and
enjoying it completely.
My apologies if the text is a little choppy....I'm not happy with blogger tright now:(

2 comments:

  1. I have a picture of Abigail with a bucket on her head that came from the Wild Animal Park and its one of my faves. Korban is so grown up and precious! So happy for you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That boy is growing up entirely too fast. Seriously. It needs to stop.

    ReplyDelete