Thursday, April 15, 2010

More Easter Photos

Never too late...here are some pictures from Easter Sunday. We all had so much fun and probably ate way too much. I loved all the excitement that the little ones bring to the party.
Here is Makenna and Korban tickling the ivory's and singing their loudest. My Aunt Donna found the secret egg...

All of the grown ups trying to figure out the clues to find the secret egg...


I would like to think that Lucy is contemplating "If I had ten jelly beans and I ate three, how many do I have left to enjoy? Hmmm..."


Makenna pausing for a picture...

All the eager hunters waiting ever so patiently to run outside...

Josh and Becky counting all the eggs to make sure they ALL get found this time...

Rylee and I under the beautiful blossoms...


Aunt Becky and Josh...
It was such a fun day and we were so blessed to have even more family join us for the festivities.








2 comments:

  1. those are all such sweet pics!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always make Easter so much fun. And the food this year was uh-maze-ing!

    ReplyDelete