Sunday, January 4, 2009

Sweet Dreams

So this has to be some kind of a record for me....two blogs in one day! And in less than an hour! I could not let this story pass up. A couple of weeks ago I had much to do in the house and so I put Korban in his little jumpy seat and put on Baby Doolittle...he loves the animals! I kept checking on the little guy and he was happy and content bouncing in his seat and watching the animals on Tv. When I finished my chores I realized, "Hmmm, Korban sure has been quiet for some time. I peek over the sofa to find our little man sound asleep with his head resting on his bouncy seet. Sooooo cute! And as if that was not cute enough...well you will just have to watch the video!

3 comments:

  1. OMG that video is soooo cute! And hilarious! I love the baby head bob

    ReplyDelete
  2. you HAVE to send that into americas funniest home videos!! That is the cutest video EVER...except for all the ones of my kids of course! :>

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aunty Kuh FINALLY got to see the infamous video...

    Wow.

    He is too funny. I love it.

    ReplyDelete