Thursday, January 15, 2009

Baby's Baby's Everywhere!




It seems like these past few couple of months have been the months of celebrating new life. First there was Lucy (the little Turkey) born on Thanksgiving day, then Billy and Lena had Emma Elizabeth near Christmas time and a friend at church had one on Christmas Eve as well as another friend that had one on Thanksgiving! Holly Cow! Out of all of those, only one was a boy...this is the year of the girls...sorry Korban it looks like there won't be too many boys your age to play with.

Little Lucy Pie



Miss Emma Elizabeth


I regret I do not have pictures of the others but believe me they are cuuuuute!


And as if bitty baby's are not cute enough, I was driving down a nearby street one day and spied two black baby lambs that literally were just born. I would post a picture but it might be a bit too yucky for the squeamish. It just amazes me that minutes after being born they are up and walking and eating their first meal without hardly any help at all. It is so different with humans...we need to be fed and nurtured for a year before we are walking well on our own and it is months before we can feed ourselves...I wonder why God made us that way?.?.?. Oh I give up! (not sure if I am supposed to put a question mark here or a period). Maybe just to show us how much we need Him:)


Korban has been quite the little busy body. We attempted to go to the movies to see Bedtime Stories with him and our Niece and Nephew, Naomi and Noah. All went pretty well accept for the fact that they do not have a changing table in the women's bathroom! Very inconvenient after having climbed the flight of stairs with a baby in one arm and a diaper bag in the other just to go back down again and find a secluded place to change him. And of course it had to be a super McNasty diaper..the kind that does not mingle well with the smell of Popcorn and Hot pretzels...yuk! Yucky diaper out of the way, we had a fun time and he enjoyed watching the movie from his little seat.



Well it is getting late and I hear my bed calling me to sweet slumber. Goodnight all!

2 comments:

  1. I love that smily little McNugget! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. is that the same theater we went to see the Incredibles in while Abigail was still baking? what fun!

    ReplyDelete