Sunday, March 4, 2012

Swagger Wagon!


We have a new addition to the family....no the baby is not born yet but that will come soon!
We are officially a part of the swagger wagon family. Don't know what a swagger wagon is? Just watch this clip and you will find out and have a good laugh...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUG3Z8Hxa5I

With the new one on the way and all the driving around and road trips we like to do we thought it would be more practical to find a car with more seating and space but not cost more in gas than what we already pay for the 4-runner. I had always pictured myself as a big extended cab truck kind of girl but times- money- priorities and economy changes all of that. Now I drive a mini van and have no shame. Why the funny jokes about it anyway? Who started it, I want to meet that person. Needless to say, I love our 2005 Toyota Sienna. Drives smooth, super comfy and roomy. I am already dreaming about the trips to come with our new little once in the mix. The boys love it too! Sometimes we pray out loud in the car especially when it is at the start of our day. So Korban decided to sing a song of praise and thanked God for our fun new car. I love it and yes I am praising Him too. It certainly was an impromptu blessing! P.S. 4-runner for sale!

2 comments:

  1. My mom has always loved her mini-van. Always plenty of room for kids and all the gear that goes along with it. Congratulations on your newst addition

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting! (I still miss the sliding doors on our old minivan!)

    ReplyDelete