Wednesday, May 11, 2011

It's About Time!

SO it's about time I changed my blog web address...right? Of course it is obvious that we are not longer a family of three but instead a family of four and hopefully God willing one... or two...more?
To my family and friends, you are all welcome to leave comments. You don't have to have a blog to leave comments on one but we always love to hear from you!
Our Big Ben is now 9 months old and growing....and growing...and growing. I have finally decided that he is going to be our more stubborn one. He is very persistent when it comes to touching what he shouldn't touch and you can see the wheels turning in his beautiful round little head. He know that playing with the buttons on the entertainment center is a "Do not Touch" but he looks at you with his big eye's and slowly reaches over just within reach before deciding that it probably is not a good idea. It has taken him much longer to catch on than it did for Korban at that age. He even growled at me in displeasure a few times showing me that he already knows what he wants. But I also have hope that his stubbornness will give him the "not giving up attitude" when it comes to learning how to ride a bike or color in the lines or tie his shoes. If anything God is using Benjamin's little independence to show me more and more how important it is for me to not give up on teaching him even if I am soooo tired.
Before I know it he will be a one year old and I'm already asking myself where the time has gone! Can you believe this fit in my tummy nine months ago?

No comments:

Post a Comment