Tuesday, July 12, 2011

3 Already

From oh so tiny this to...











So grown up this. I still can't believe it!



















I think this year I realized it even more than the years before. Mostly because Korban actually had a preference of what kind of birthday party he wanted. It cracks me up that he chose Thomas but it also makes me think, "How cute! He wants to like Thomas just like his cousin Noah...awwww." Korban very rarely watches the show and only has two character toys. But he did receive some very cool train toys that he is enjoying and Thomas clothes that he is waiting for me to wash. It was a very active party for sure. Lots of kids and swimming and eating and chatting. I don't think I ate anything or sat down for that matter but I had so much fun watching my little boy have fun.

It is hard to think that this is just the beginning. He is only three and there is so much more to come.

2 comments:

  1. How cute that he picked what kind of party he wanted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still can't believe he's 3 already! We love you, Korban-buns ; )

    ReplyDelete