Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Tronloar

Tronloar- Kind of like folklore but not just about people...Tronloar is about human/robots. At least that is my definition of Tronloar AKA the secret code I had to type to leave a comment on a blog. And apparently there is such a thing as Tron.



By the way...OUr new clever title "J & K plus one" My hubby came up with that one! But let me make one thing clear, I in no way what so ever aspire to be anything like Kate or in her situation...for sure. Kudos to them for surviving but it is not for me...and Josh wares the pants in the family and I like it that way, (I am the cute little blouse that goes with the pants)!

3 comments:

  1. Love the new title! We should call her Cranky Kate...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am Cranky Jo some days as it is...I cannot imagine having 6 preschoolers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't understand a word of that about Tronan. ;) That cracks me up to see Korban eating TP, how cute.

    ReplyDelete