Thursday, March 5, 2009

Cheese!

O.K. This one I have been wanting to post for some time now and I just can't contain it anymore. My little Korban has learned how to smile...er um grin or whatever face that is he is making, for the camera. Lady's and gentlemen! Now introducing the evolution of Korban's Cheesy face!

Faze one: Notice there is not a twinge of a smile, he is not amused:<



Faze two: A slight smirk but not a true smile...



Faze three: Showing a little bit o' the gum's, a casual smile...



Faze four: Almost cracking up, I think he might be giving in....



Faze Five: The final faze...pure cheesyness!




So this is what he has come up with and he will only do it if I flash the camera.
It brings us pure Joy!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my. He wins the Cheese-ball Award for sure! I love that kid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how cute! All the stages of the smile are so darn cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That kid of yours is so C-U-T-E!!! His smile is contagious!

    ReplyDelete