Thursday, June 5, 2008

Nesting: Stage One





It has begun! Jessica came over to help me paint the baby's room, a light cream color hard to see in the picture, and so began the nesting itch for me. So far we have done just about all we can do to the baby room and I am now beginning to feel like I am twiddling my thumbs in eager anticipation for more baby stuff. Soon I will be off of work (with the exception of one day a week until they fill Thursday's or I explode) and then I will be able to focus more on the home.
Just like May, June has its fare share of events. I attended a women's retreat at Murrieta Bible college and hot springs. They have a heated pool in a very beautiful setting. I had heard that being in a pool while being very pregnant can have a nice weightless effect on someone...Amen to that! I did not want it to end. Other benefits of being pregger's...the ability to balance an ice cream bowl on my belly...it is quite funny.
Just last night we celebrated at Macaroni Grill once again but this time it was for our friend Jonny who is moving away. He has been our Jr. High youth pastor for almost 2 years and is going home to Monterrey to finish his college education.
There is still more to come but we will save that for later and when there are pictures to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment