Sunday, November 8, 2009
















I would have strategically placed these photos but it takes forever here and the computer is ornery. We are having a blessed time and are looking forward to Seattle on Tuesday. But to follow in a few of my fellow bloggers footsteps I need to jot down the things that Korban is trying to say these days. I don't know if it is the change of scenery or the tropical breeze but he is quite talkative and willing to give new words a shot.



New words in his vocabulary...

Shaka (while trying very hard to give the "hang loose sign"

Pumpkin Pie

Bubba (the dog, and he says it with complete adoration)

yeehaw

down

Dada...Poopoo (compliments of me ha ha)

Four and five

eeww!
He is attempting "I love you".










Jui
ce

1 comment:

  1. aw, so sweet!!! what a cute goobie! looks like you have a future christmas card picture there if I ever saw one! glad you guys are having fun!!!

    ReplyDelete