Monday, July 13, 2009

Happy Birthday!

It is 8:07 am right now and our little boy is STILL asleep....this is rare so I am taking the opportunity to do my first blog in weeks. Korban didn't even go t bed late last night but I think he is just so tired from all of the Birthday fun he had yesterday. His actual birthday was on Wednesday and is was as if he knew that it was his day. It is an emotional thing when your first little baby turns one and isn't really a baby anymore:( But seeing him become more of a toddler and little boy who wants to play and get messy is so much fun to witness. Birthday cake take one....




This was just a little cupcake but it made a huge mess! He enjoyed every second of it. But as if that was not enough, Sunday was his birthday party with our family and friends. The children had such a good time playing in the pool and splashing around and I think all the adults were happy that I scheduled it for 4:00 in the afternoon and not an hour sooner because it was insanely hot. We probably could have cooked the hot dogs on the cement that day.
As a mom I could go on and on about every little thing that blessed my heart about Korban yesterday but then I would never be able to stop, so to make a long story short, here are my favorite pictures...




Well, it is 8:30 and I think I hear a little birthday boy waking up:)

3 comments:

  1. Ahhhh! I just loved that cake covered boy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cant decide if my favorite picture is the one with the cake or him in the pool...there are both just so darn cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love korban. he is sooo cute. i had fun with him in the pool at his birthday

    ReplyDelete